The AllAboutBlackheads.com Community is all about helping you:
- Become more knowledgeable about blackheads
- Remove blackheads without pain or damaging the skin (including deep blackheads)
- Prevent blackheads from coming back
We love what we do and we are grateful to be able to do what we do with the education that we received.
In our effort to give back to the community and spread the love for education (especially in the beauty courses), we are offering a $1000 scholarship to students who are passionate about proper skincare and healthy lifestyle.
To be eligible for the scholarship, students will have to meet the criteria below:
- Must be either a current graduating high school senior with acceptance to an accredited school or an undergraduate student at an accredited institution within the United States
- Must have a minimum GPA of 3.1
- Applicants must be a United States citizen
To apply for the scholarship, students will have to write an informative essay on one of your chosen topics on skincare between 700-1000 words.
Submit your application by emailing us at email@example.com with the following:
- Personal Details (Full Name, Address and Phone)
- Name of your school
- Course of study
- Proof that you are a student of that school
Judging will be based on the following things:
- creativity of essay
- accuracy of the information
- value of the information and few others.
The applicant with the best submission will receive $1000.
The final date for submission is 31st July 2017, and we will choose the winner by 15th August 2017. The winner will be notified and the payment of $1000 will be made within one week of the announcement.